Chile: Volcano Villarica Andes Volcano Ski Tour
Join our Expeditions and explore some of the highest and nicest volcanoes along the Chilean Andes
Ice Axe is pleased to offer ski touring and mountaineering in the Ring of Fire; explore some of the highest and nicest volcanoes along the Chilean Andes.
Ski spring conditions on active snow-capped volcanoes, and spend your late afternoons visiting spectacular and relaxing thermal hot springs, or exploring the deep blue mountain lakes, rivers, and Monkey Puzzle forests that this unique region offers. Sleep in local huts and nicely appointed local hotels.
We take care of all the logistics so you can take advantage of the best this region has to offer. The area has been compared to to Switzerland, likely due to the German influence of immigrants which can be seen in the small local farms, towns and traditions. An area rich in unique folklore and traditional handicraft, it may look European, but the experience is entirely Chilean. This volcano ski trip is the ultimate ski and cultural adventure in the Lake District area.
This trip will be led by UIAGM-IFMGA-IVBV certified guide-certified Pucon guide.
Included meals: B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
Services included in the prices:
- Professional UIAGM-IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- Private transportation for duration of the trip.
- Sightseeing in towns, cities.
- Lunch boxes.
- Lodging in hotels for the duration of the trip.
- Emergency kit, In Reach, VHF, GPS.
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Passport and visa expenses. Tourist entry fees may apply depending on your nationality.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. We can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance).
- Extra drinks and meals.
- Fees for hot spring visits.
Prices & Dates
» Additional dates available upon request
» Rates may vary from July 26th to 31th for the national holidays
Prices (per person):
|1 PAX||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||12 PAX||14 PAX|
|— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD|
Deposit for reservations: * — USD (– EUR) ✓ Full payment 40 days before. No refund if you cancel less than 30 days!
Trip-code: Number ►PE-404
Duration: 18 days
Participants: Minimal: 2 Maximal: 15
Members: We don’t have an open group to join – We can open a new group – Contact us!
Country / Location: Chile
Mountain Guide: Eric Raul Albino Lliuya
Other dates / additional info: Contact us!
3% early bird discount when booking 6 months prior to departure 2023
EZZ Single room supplement
🟢 On this trip, places are still available.
🟡 On this trip, only a few places left.
🔴 This trip is sold out / closed.
Eric Raul Albino Lliuya
Expert guide certified by AGOMP
General Sales Manager of Peru Expeditions