BIOGRAPHY ABOUT ERIC ALBINO LLIUYA
I GUIDING YOU! I AM YOUR PARTNER WORLD WIDE FOR EXPEDITIONS TOURS
Travel Agency for adventure and active vacations in Peru
Trekking and Expeditions
General Sales Manager, mountaineer, tour organizer and mountain guide of Peru Expeditions Tours EIRL
Eric was born in 1984 in Unchus viallge – Huaraz, Peru. Very early he was inspired by the mountains from trips taken with his father and grandfather. At 18, he began working as a trekking and mountain guide and support his father Juventino with tourism. Juventino is a Mountain Guide AGMP-UIAGM from Huaraz, Peru.
Eric is responsible and organized groups trekking and mountaineering in the area of logistics and security in the Cordillera Blanca, Cordillera Huayhuash and South America.
MAGAZINE THE AMERICAN ALPINE JOURNAL ARTICLE
DOWNLOADS – Great achievements and success
Detail information [DOC/PDF] New-routes by Eric Albino is registered in A . A . J
His project - Climb to the seven highest peaks of the seven continents:
CV = CURRICULUM VITAE
- Born 01. July . 1984
- Lives in Huaraz, Ancash – Peru
- High School 2002 Jorge Basadre Grohmann in Huaraz
- Education/studied Centro de Estudios de Alta Montaña (CEAM), School of Mountain Guides from 2006 to 2008
- English language course intermediate VII “Centro de Idiomas de la Casa de Guias” (2006 to 2008), from Monday to Friday from 08:00 Hrs to 9:30 Hrs in the Casa de Guias – School of Mountain Guides, Parque Ginebra 28G – Huaraz city, Ancash – Perú
- German language course Module 1 to 4 (from 17 October 2011 to 26 March 2012), from Monday to Thursday from 08:15 Hrs to 12:15 Hrs in the VHS-Bildungszentrum school, Schlossergasse 8-10 Frankenthal city – Germany
- Member of DAV Summit Club – Deutsche Alpenverein since 2016, application area worldwide, especially expeditions, expedition-like things and training courses
- ‘Since 2013 member of the Official Peruvian Mountain Guides Association and instructor of the mountain courses (AGOMP) in Peru
- On 15th. October 2016, take the first aid training course in Schladming – Austria with the Berg- und Schiführer Steiermark – IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA
- Peaks 150 Team: Mammut-Project/Huascarán – Successful expedition year 2012 Huascaran North Summit
- Rescue organization recovery of bodies September,2, 2015 Huandoy Sur, Peru. Alexander Ruchkin and Vjacheslav Ivanov died on the descent on Huandoy Sur South face, members of The International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation from Russia.
- Journey through the Andean countries of South America ‘2005 / 2023’
- Since 2005 to 2023 guiding tours-expeditions in Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile & Argentina
- On 2010 year first visit to Europe and experience in the Alps countries as Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Holland, Nederland, etc. current location or visit is in Europe from 15th September to 13rd December 2018
Managing Director of: Peru Expeditions Tours
EDUCATION AND TRAINING COURSE AS A GUIDE
Centro de Estudios de Alta Montaña (CEAM) – School of mountain guides in Peru
Eric did his Education and training course as a aspirant guide by: CEAM from 2006 to 2008
ABOUT HIS JOB
His experience in South America and Europe
As a Qualify Guide and gain valuable, experience working in different countries in South America as: Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Argentina and Chile. Also in Europe as: Germany, Austria, Suisse, Italy, France, etc
MOUNTAINEERING EXPERIENCE IN HIS LIFE
Expert Mountain Guide from Huaraz, Peru.
Eric is a guide as well sport climber, he is traveling often in South Americain and Alps of Europa for climbing and guiding and organizing trips-expedition mountaineering. He counts with more than 50 lead-expeditions to the comercial high altitude mountaineers and guidig in the Cordillera Blanca, Cordillera Huayhuash and including other countries in South America as well in the alps in Europe and Canada. he led since 2005 the company Peru Expeditons Tours together with his father Juventino Martin Albino Caldua a mountain guide member of AGMP-UIAGM, in Peru his travel agency is leader in professionally managed expeditions in the Cordillera Banca and Huayhuash.
TRAVELED SO FAR FOLLOWING COUNTRIES FOR PHOTOGRAPHING, MOUNTAINEERING AND CLIMBING
- Europe: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Holland, Slovenia, Poland
- Asia: Not yet visited this place
- Africa: Not yet visited this place
- North America: Canada
- South America: Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil
- Central America: Not yet visited this place
- Oceania: Not yet visited this place
- Antarctica: Not yet visited this place
DOWNLOADS – Great achievements and success by Eric Albino
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Armin Liedl as quality guide by: IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Edi Koblmüller as quality guide by: IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Inka Fest certificate to Eric as quality climber
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Certificate School Mountain-guide
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Mammut 150 Peks Project Anniversary
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Certificate Namaste Natureza tour-operator
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Take the first aid training course in Schladming-Austria
DOWNLOADS – ACHIEVEMENTS LANGUAGE EDUCATION
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Certificate of English language courses
Detail information [DOC/PDF] Certificate of German language courses
YOU ARE AN ADVENTURE LOVER and you want to experience something extraordinary and extreme?
You are an adventure lover and you dream of leaving with a thrill. Peru Expeditions Tours is also an option for you. Take advantage of our travel offer that we have for you!
“We don’t sell tours, we provide memorable lifetime experiences.”
We are a recognized tour operator 100% peruvian company that specialists in adventure and traditional tours service.