Peru: Ski Mountaineering Course Nevado Pisco and Nevado Copa
Ski & Snowboarding in the Cordillera Blanca with Certified professional guide by: IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA
The Cordillera Blanca is an ideal setting for all those seeking the most difficult challenges and exciting adventures, climbing mountains and conquering the highest peaks in Peru and the highest peaks in the world in a snow-capped mountain range listed as one of the most beautiful. Mountaineering in the Callejón de Huaylas not only offers you a high sporting challenge, but also offers you scenarios of wonderful landscapes in the Huascarán National Park.
Mountaineering is also practiced in this area, this is a sport that can be practiced by the most expert professional mountaineers, who will be able to choose extremely difficult ascent routes, and it can also be practiced by less expert athletes along the classic ascent routes and conquer the summit of beautiful snow-capped peaks and glaciers. It also has the alternative of the Cordillera Huayhuash. Ski & Snowboarding in the Cordillera Blanca The Cordillera Blanca is an ideal setting for all those seeking the most difficult and extreme challenges. Join this great event with us and our certified high mountain guides.
If climbing peaks and skiing back down them is your jam, then high altitude ski mountaineering in Peru has got to be on the top of your list. Peru’s Cordillera Blanca mountain range is a hub of high altitude alpinism. Modern ski equipment and interest is finally finding its way to these peaks, and this expedition, led by certified professional guide by: IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA are at the forefront of this skiing revolution. A guided trip of this caliber, to this area, is one-of-a-kind. A truly unique experience not to be missed.
Before offer this trip all our guides have skied classic peaks and first descents in this area, and are ready to deliver an excellent experience for you.
Skiing from the summit turns the worst part (the descent) of a climb into the best part. Yet the skiing is just part of the entire beauty of this experience. You will also learn from the best about alpine climbing skills, crevasse rescue, navigation, and the acclimatization process, when possible, donkeys will keep our packs light, and local cooks will prepare many of our meals.
Our expedition itinerary strikes a balance between three important factors:
1. Optimizing your sacred vacation time
2. Maximizing your summit success
3. Taking your ski mountaineering skills to the next level.
We will first climb and ski Nevado Pisco 5752m, and then raise the bar even higher by climbing and skiing Copa 6188m. A blend of culture, pure hard work, and jaw-dropping views make this a trip something you will probably tell your grandkids about.
Day 4: Huaraz - Private transport via Santa River, Valley Llanganuco - Yuracoral 3830m – Trekking to Pisco Base Camp. We let donkeys carry our ski gear and most of the gear, and the hut staff provide food and lodging. Mountain hut at basecamp 4680m (Refugio Peru – Don Bosco Italien Refufios) Operación Matogroso.
Day 13: Base Camp - Trekking down with donkies via Pueblo Olleros, where service of donkies finish, our private transport is waiting for us to drive to Huaraz, tonight we will have a special dinner as the final day and farewell with the whole group. our local company will prepare the special food of the Incas (called Pacha Manca) celebration dinner. Hotel in Huaraz.
Included meals: B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
Services included in the prices:
- Acclimatization Tour
- Peruvian qualified and experienced local guide/s IVBV – UIAGM – IFMGA
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Cooks and helpers
- All meals during the tour
- Donkey driver and donkeys
- Camping tents (2 persons) – Refugio Peru in BC Nevado Pisco
- Kitchen equipment
- High altitude porter for Nevado Pisco & Nevado Copa
- Transportation as tour schedule / Huaraz
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Transport public bus, more that 8pax we take private transport
- Hotel Kamana 2 nights in Lima or other similar hotel
- Hotel Valery as shedule or the program in Huaraz or other similar hotel
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport for bookings of individual flights with different times of arrival / departure
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
- The extra weight flight and skis: We suggest bringing your skis from your country, in Huaraz there are no shops to rent
- Tips for our local team
Prices & Dates
» Additional dates available upon request
» Rates may vary from July 26th to 31th for the national holidays
Prices (per person):
|1 PAX||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||12 PAX||14 PAX|
|— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD||— USD|
Deposit for reservations: * — USD (– EUR) ✓ Full payment 40 days before. No refund if you cancel less than 30 days!
Trip-code: Number ►PE-404
Duration: 1 day
Participants: Minimal: — Maximal: —
Members: We don’t have an open group to join – We can open a new group – Contact us!
Country / Location: Peru
Mountain Guide: Edwin Albino Lliuya
Other dates / additional info: Contact us!
3% early bird discount when booking 6 months prior to departure 2023
EZZ Single room supplement
🟢 On this trip, places are still available.
🟡 On this trip, only a few places left.
🔴 This trip is sold out / closed.
Eric Raul Albino Lliuya
Expert guide certified by AGOMP
General Sales Manager of Peru Expeditions