Climbing Nevado Maparaju (5325 m)
About Nevado Maparaju: A mountain with gentle ascent and panoramic views Maparuja is one of the easier mountains and ideal for people who do not have much mountaineering experience, or to acclimatize. It is located in the valley of Quilcayhuanca and Cayesh. From its summit you can enjoy a nice view of various mountains, such as the impressive Huantsan, Cayesh, Tumarinaraju, San Juan, Andavite, Ranrapalca and other
The Cordillera Blanca: with the its tropical mountains, highest of the world, represents an interesting destiny for the mountain climbers worldwide. It offers but of 200 summits of between 5,000 and 6,000 meters, with numerous and interesting layouts of all the difficulties and magnificos landscapes. Aside from the most famous mountains, many possibilities have left for which less prefer frequented wilder ascents and.
We climb in the early at 3:00 am to reach the Summit of Nevado Maparaju (5326 m) above sea level, from the top you have a list view of the mountains, lakes, and part of the gorge of Conchucos after appreciate these beautiful landscapes return to base camp (4250 m) above sea level crossing Cayesh.
Overnight Hotel (B/-/-)
Return Trekking down Quebrada Cayesh crossing via Quebrada Quilcayhuanca, we will walk about 5 to 6 hours approx. Until Pitec place where we expect transport to lead to the city of Huaraz.
Overnight Hotel (B/L/-)
Included meals: B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
Services included in the prices:
- Peruvian qualified and experienced local guide/s
- All meals during the tour
- Camping tents (2 person)
- Kitchen equipment
- Donkey driver and donkeys
- Transportation as tour schedule / Huaraz
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport for bookings of individual flights with different times of arrival / departure
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Acclimatization Tour
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Domestic flight Airline ticket LC-Peru
- Hotel Casa Andina 2 nights in Lima
- Hotel San Sebastián 4 nights in Huaraz
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
Prices & Dates
From / To
01.04. – 03.04.2023
06.04. – 08.04.2023
10.04. – 13.04.2023
» Additional dates available upon request
» Rates may vary from July 26th to 31th for the national holidays
Prices (per person):
1 pax: 900,00 USD
2 pax: 450,00 USD
4 pax: 400,00 USD
6 pax: 350,00 USD
8 pax: 320,00 USD
10 pax: 300,00 USD
12 pax: 280,00 USD
14 pax: 250,00 USD
15 pax: 240,00 USD / Contact us!
Deposit for reservations: * 450,00 USD (398,00 EUR) ✓ Full payment 40 days before. No refund if you cancel less than 30 days!
Trip-code: Number ►PE-406
Duration: 03 days
Participants: Minimal: 2 Maximal: 15
Members: We don’t have an open group to join – We can open a new group – Contact us!
Country / Location: Northern Peru
Mountain Guide: Juventino Albino Caldua
Other dates / additional info: Contact us!
3% early bird discount when booking 6 months prior to departure 2023
EZZ Single room supplement
🟢 On this trip, places are still available.
🟡 On this trip, only a few places left.
🔴 This trip is sold out / closed.