PERU TREKS – TREKKING TOURS IN PERU
We have compiled a list of hiking and trekking tours in Peru. Peru is a true hikers paradise. Practically all of the Andes include trekking circuits of various degrees of difficulty and only a few have been discovered as commercial trekking routes used by the pre Incas and local communities during these days. The rest are still unexplored and await those who wish to walk the trails of the mountainous range and their extraordinary pre-Columbian roads.
More than 12.000 lakes, the deepest canyons in the world, glaciers and snowcapped mountains, forests and waterfalls, picturesque towns and the most hospitable people one could imagine welcome travelers.
Some roads are so steep they get lost in dizzying abysses, or they zigzag like huge snakes between the mountains, like flat and long ribbons lost in the immensity of the desert, or hidden and imperceptible in the thickness of the Amazon forest.
The different regions of Peru offer endless possibilities and the ideal combination for trekkers of all levels of experience and requirements.
You can join an incredible adventure by the ancient trail to Machu Picchu, Colca canyon trek or new alternative treks such as Lares Llama Trek to Machu Picchu or maybe do you like to get in the dense cloud forest following the Salkantay trail enjoying the most spectacular landscapes with the safety, and comfort of a highly reliable outfitter.
Peru Expeditions Tours offer a variety of treks between Arequipa, Puno and Cusco region with exciting itineraries designed to appeal to most visitors budgets. Due to our many years of experience in the travel industry, we can offer unbeatable prices with no compromise on quality with experienced office staff and guides.
Peru Expeditions Tours take pride in looking after our team and pay our trekking staff such as guides, cooks, porters, horsemen, ant the rest of our staff well above average wages.
We cannot promise you that our porters are happy all of the time (they still have to work extremely hard for a living) but we can guarantee that our porters are well treated, fairly paid (in accordance with the Porters Law and the Ministry of Work) and have plenty of food, camping gear ad access to use the first aid kit like another client.
Many other trekking companies will tell you this, but there are less than a handful of companies that genuinely care for their porters. Another very important point consist to provide the best quality and comfortable camping gear such as sleeping pads and high mountain tents for the most extremely cold and wet season of the Cordillera de los Andes.
PeruTrekkingTours- PeruTrek – PeruHike – Hiking Tours In Peru – Peru Adventure Trekking – Trekking In The Andes Of Peru – Trekking And Camping In Peru – Inca Trail Trek – Trek In The Colca Canyon – Cotahuasi Canyon Trek – Hiking Packages In All Over Peru – Guided Walking Tours In Peru – Peru Hiking Travel Guide – Hiking Guides In Peru – Peru Hiking Maps – Trekking Maps Of Peru – Peru Camping Zones – ColcaTrek – ChoquequiraoTrek – Peru Amazon Trekking – Peru Volcano Treks – Trekking Tours In Arequipa – Hiking Tours To Machu Picchu – Hiking And Camping In Cotahuasi Canyon
CUSCO TREKKING TOURS
- Day Tour/Trek To Rainbow Mountain – 7 Colors Mountain
- Inca Trail To Machu Picchu 2 Days (classic version)
- Inca Trail Trek And Climbing To Putucusi Mountain 3 Days
- Inca Trail Trek To 4 Days (classic version)
- Trekking Through The Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu 2 Days
- Huchuy Qosqo Trek To Machu Picchu 3 Days
- Ausangate Trekking – Real Andean Mountain Trek 6 Days
- Salkantay Trek To Machu Pichu 5 Days – CLASSIC VERSION
- 4 Days Salcantay Trek – SHORT VERSION
- Salcantay And Inka Trail Trek To Machu Picchu 6 Days
- Choquequirao Trek 4 Days
- Chokekirao Trek To Machu Picchu 9 Days
- Lares Llama Trek To Machu Picchu 4 Days
- Vilcabamba Trek 8 Days
- Keros Native Trek 5 Days
AREQUIPA TREKKING TOURS
- One Day Off Beaten Path At Chachani Mountain
- One Day Trek To Rock Forest And Misti Waterfall
- Half Day Trekking To Volcan Misti
- 1 Day Challenge Trek To Volcan Ubinas
- Arequipa Trekking Tour – Half Day
- Chiguata Trek Half Day
- Capua Waterfall Trek Half Day
FULL DAY COLCA CANYON MULTI-ADVENTURE TRIP
- One Day Trek In Arequipa
- ONE DAY TREK TO NEVADO MISMI FROM CHIVAY
- 3 Days Tour To Colca Canyon And Nevado Chachani
- Cotahuasi Canyon Trek 4 Days
- Trekking Cotahuasi Canyon 7 Days
- Cotahuasi Canyon – Ancient Llama Trek 6 Days
- Colca Canyon Trek 2 Days
- Colca Mixed Tour 3 Days
- Trekking Colca Canyon – San Juan Chuccho – Oasis Lodge 3 Days
- Hiking Colca Canyon – Llatica Canyon – Llahuar Lodge 3 Days Recommended For Adventuruos Hikers
- Mixed Colca Trip 4 Days
- Colca Trek 6 Days
- Colca Trekking 4 Days
- Colca Canyon Expedition 5 Days
- 4WD & Trekking In Andagua; Volcano Valley Tour – 3 Day Guided Tour
- Trekking From Andagua – Volcanoes Valley To Cabanaconde 6 Days
- Llama Trek Andean Cultural Experience 8 Days
- From Puno Climb To Misti Crater & Colca Trek 4 Days
- 4 Days Tour Colca Canyon And Climb To Mount Chachani
- Colca Canyon Trek And Climb Misti Volcano 5 Days
- Colca Trek And Chachani Mountain Climbing 5 Days
- Trek To Nevado Mismi And The Colca Canyon 5 Days
- Ampato Climbing Tour And Colca Canyon Trekking Tour 6 Days
- 6 DAYS COLCA ADVENTURE TOURS; Rock Climbing – Biking – Horse Riding – Hiking
NASCA TREKKING TOURS
- Cerro Blanco Trek – Full Day
- 2 Days Trek And Camping On Cerro Blanco Dune
Chuquimaran And Pajonal Trek – 3 Days
SEE THE OUR CAMPING GEAR, CLICK HERE.: https://peru-expeditions.org/our-mountain-tents-that-we-use-in-the-cordillera-blanca-and-cordillera-huayhuash/
Tailor Made Journeys with Peru Expeditions ToursTailor Made Journeys | Peru Expeditions Tours Design Your Dream Food, nature or culture? Whatever your reason to travel, Tailor Made Journeys designs the itinerary to suit you. Here at Peru Expeditions Tours, it’s understood that no two people are quite the same. From interests, dreams and personalities, we’re all different. As a celebration of this individuality, Tailor Made Journeys are a chance to design your own travel itinerary around what interests you. So that every moment spent on your holiday is what dreams are made of. Your dreams, to be exact.
Plan Your Tailor Made Journey
- Personalised Experiences – You aren’t limited to a set of sightseeing; you’re free to choose your own exclusive experiences and tailor them to match your personal interests.
- With you in Mind – Choose from our full range of destinations, accommodation and sightseeing to customise your holiday to suit you.
- Peace of Mind – Our customised tour price is locked in from the moment you pay your deposit so you can relax knowing your price won’t be affected by currency fluctuations.
- Quality & Expertise – By joining with Peru Expeditions Tours, you’ll be able to relax, knowing you’re in the most experienced hands. Absolutely no detail has been spared.
- Local experts in every location – In every town and city, our English speaking local guides are available to provide that insight that only a local can offer.
- Your Mode of Travel – Some holidays lend themselves best to rail, while on others you’ll find yourself preferring to soar above the clouds. Tailor Made Journeys consider how you would best like to travel, and craft an itinerary with this in mind.
The Tailor Made Process
1. Tell Us About Yourself
For Travelmarvel’s specialist team to craft an itinerary specific to you, they first need to learn a bit about who you are. What are your interests, your personality, passions and drives? And of course, is there anything you cannot miss?
2. Tailor It to You
Your expert planner will consider everything, coming back to you with a comprehensive travel proposal as to how your holiday could look. Together, we then customise the details until they are exactly as you want them to be.
3. Experience the World
Everything has been taken care of, and your dream holiday has been meticulously planned to a tee. The last thing for you to do is set off and experience the world. Get packing!
Without exception, Peru Expeditions Tours strive to deliver your ideal holiday experience. Contact one of our expert planners who will work closely with you to start planning your comprehensive travel proposal.
Call Us: +51 943081066
Email: [email protected]
To learn more about our trips, visit our travel website in more depth, we have the best destinations in South America and Central America.
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us…