The Cordillera Huayhuash during Holy Week from April 6 to 9, 2023.
Come on an adventure with us one of the most beautiful circuits in the world. An unforgettable experience in the exciting Andes of Peru. click on the WhatsApp button. #Huayhuash #SemanaSanta2023 #GrupoAlpamayoTours #PeruExpeditionsTours
ALPAMAYO TOURS GROUP | TREKKING HUAYHUASH | PERU EXPEDITIONS TOURS
ROUTE QUEROPALCA – HUAYLLAPA, GUÑOGJ CAJATAMBO
From 6 TO 9 APRIL 2023 | 4D/3N
Departure April 5, 7pm Puente Nuevo, Virgen de Cocharcas tap. ARRIVAL 7AM district of Queropalca province of Lauricocha Huánuco
Request and Reservations
BUDGET Request it!!!
Day 1: We start with breakfast in Queropalca, then we go to the Carhuacocha Lagoon, walking approx. 4 hours and camping at 4,150 m.s.n.m.
Day 2: After breakfast 6am. We will walk along a path to observe 3 Lagoons Siula, Azul Cocha and Quesillacocha then we will ascend to the butcher pass 4800 masl to observe the highest peaks of the Cordillera Huayhuash such as Yarupaja, Siula Jirishanca and more.
We will also observe the highest peaks of the Raura Mountain Range, then heading to the Huayhuash camp 4100 m.s.n.m. walk for 8 hours approx. camping and lunch.
Day 3: After breakfast at 6am: we will walk along a portachuelo path, Viconga lagoon and then arrive at the Guñogj thermal baths 4,300 camping and lunch
Day 4: After breakfast we go to the mobility walk for 30 minutes approx. Where it will take us to Cajatambo (a short walk) and we will go to Lima approximately 8 hours.
Sunday April 9, 2023
End of Arrival to Lima New bridge. 8pm approx.
- Mobility, Lima _ Queropalca,
- Return: Guñogj Cajatambo_ Lima
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches) and lunches,
- Muleteer, mules for 4 days. (the return to the muleteer to his town is paid)
- A cooker
- A large kitchen tent.
- 3 Tickets, camps.
- Camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, mat)
- Other personal expenses
- Snacks for the roads.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes for the night VERY IMPORTANT
- Two pairs of Trekking Shoes (very important)
- tent and sleeping (very important)
- Cool clothes for the day (socks, pants, shorts, t-shirts)
- Sun hat and sunglasses (Recommended)
- walking poles
- Flashlight (very important)
- pills for soroche or altitude sickness (recommended)
- Bath clothes, towel.
- Maximum luggage you must carry. 40 liter backpack. 8 kilos.
- You can separate your quota with 50% and pay the other 50% on the day of departure.
Travel with a formal agency, travel safely, travel with us, we have more than 40 years of experience!