From the very beginning, our Mark tents were quick to gain their great reputation. Prized for their very easy pitching and dismantling, they are also highly popular for their stormproof stability and generous spaciousness.
The Mark II Light only weighs 2.9 kg, offers room for up to 3, and has a laminated polyamide floor that is waterproof and resistant to formic acid.
2 entrances - excellent head room/space organization - very fast and easy to set up - ventilation hood - excellent ventilation through the vestibules
The North Face VE 25:
A perennial favorite with core mountaineers, the VE 25 is a three-person yurt for lodging in severe conditions. By severe, we mean Everest-bagging, -60«F kind of temps.
• Summit Series three-person expedition tent
• DAC stakes with pull cord
• Four fabric snow stakes included
• Dual doors with poled front vestibule
• Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
• High-low venting
• Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
• Compatible with square gear loft
• No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
• Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
• *Gift box not available for this item